Amy Thomas, LMBT, CNMT     912.617.0065
header_secondary
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

23 Days later.......

23 Days later I'm finally getting around to wishing everyone a Happy New Year from Advanced Healing! And while I'm at it, I might as well add Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas. Feliz Navidad and whatever else I'm behind on. I realize I haven't blogged in a while & since it's a whole new year, I hope to get back to it on a more regular basis. I've got some ideas for a few blog posts so you'll be seeing those soon. If there's anything you'd like to see here or get more information about, please feel free to drop me a line & let me know! Looking forward to 2013 with all of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

© Copyright 2012 Massage To Go.
Powered by Bodysite Builder