Amy Thomas, LMBT, CNMT     912.617.0065
header_secondary
 

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Massage to Go is now Advanced Healing!!


Why the change? When I created Massage to Go, it was my intent to work outside of the 'normal' office setting work primarily in someone's home or office. While I do work that way, I find myself based out of my office space at Advanced Spinal Fitness in Mooresville and I was constantly having to explain my business name to current patients and prospective patients. 

I've been in the massage therapy field for almost 10 years now & I've seen my practice evolve over the years. Most recently I've completed certifications in Pelvic Massage and Advanced Pre-Natal techniques. A current patient who is familiar with the evolution of my practice was the first to suggest a name change and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense! 

What does this mean for you as a patient? You probably won't even notice a difference other than the name change! The website will be updated more often with helpful information pertaining to health & wellness. Make sure you tell all of your friends/family, etc. about the 'new' Advanced Healing! I look forward to serving you in the future!!

Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

© Copyright 2012 Massage To Go.
Powered by Bodysite Builder